After nearly 10 months, its FINALLY here…LAUNCH DAY! Fallen is now available to download, FREE on iOS.
In the past 24hrs we’ve been honoured with some amazing reviews, check it out:
– Ludovic Gilbert, Jai 10mn Pour Jouer
- “Absolutely gorgeous.”
– Jeff Byrnes, AppAdvice
- “Unique and incredibly addictive”
– Jack Cooksey, Pocket Full of Apps
- “A step above the usual endless action dross”
– Peter Willington, AppSpy
- “Fallen puts your reflexes to the test in its simple but entertaining gravity-based game”
– Karissa Bell, Mashable
- “Sometimes the best games truly are the ones with the simplest concept”
– Simon Wallace, Statisticiansix
- “Beautifully designed”
– Marcus Schwartene, iPlayApps.de
- “Very minimal and very fun”
– ThaiWare, Thaiware.com
- “Deceptively simple, this game is sure to keep you coming back for another chance to beat your score.”
– Giancarlo Saldana, MacLife
- “Fun and addictive game with a sleek minimalistic look”
– Lisa Van Der Velden, iCulture.nl
- “Simple but additctive”
– James Batchelor, Non-Violent Game of the Day
We’ll be sure to keep this article up to date as more reviews come in, but its overwhelmingly positive so far 😀 In the mean time, get it downloaded and start enjoying it!
Update: Check it out, we were in two local papers this week! The Colchester Daily Gazette on Wednesday 26th and East Anglian Daily Times on Friday 28th.
Update: Tuesday 1st September we were invited on the Dave Monk show on BBC Radio Essex to talk about Teaboy Games and how the release of Fallen has been going now we’re four days in!